Direct deposit setup/changes take 1-2 pay cycles to take effect, depending on when the switch was made.
If it has been past 1-2 pay cycles, and you connected your direct deposit via the Zurp app, please contact customer support at email@example.com.
If you initiated the direct deposit setup directly with your employer, please contact them for further assistance.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Why can't I link my bank account?
- How do I remove a linked account?
- How do I link an account to add funds to my secured account?
- How do I set up direct deposit to my secured account?
- When will my direct deposit take effect?
- How do I add funds to my secured account?
- Can I deposit a check to my Zurp account?