Secured credit cards function a lot like traditional credit cards in terms of fraud protection, perks, etc. The primary difference is that with a secured card, you deposit cash upfront to guarantee your credit line. This means that you typically can’t overspend or get into debt.
Zurp enables you to fund your Zurp Cash Account and then get a dynamic credit line depending on your balance.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- What kind of card does Zurp offer?
- How quickly after I’m approved can I use the card?
- What is a virtual Card?
- What is a secured card?
- How does my Zurp card help me build credit?
- Where can I see my available limit? (available balance)
- How long does it take for my card to arrive?
- Why haven’t I received my card?
- Can I have my card sent to a PO Box?
- Can I have my card sent sooner? (Can I have my card expedited? Card sent express mail?)
Article is closed for comments.