If you can’t find your bank in Plaid, you may still be able to transfer funds to your Zurp account.
If your external bank allows you to initiate transfers through their platform, you can add your Zurp account details to send money. Simply log into your bank and use your Zurp routing and account number to initiate a transfer to your Zurp account.
This information can be found by
Navigating to Settings > Account Settings > Account/Routing Numbers. From there you can view and copy your information.
For more information on how to fund your Zurp account please see: How do I add funds to my secured account?
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Why can't I link my bank account?
- How do I remove a linked account?
- How do I link an account to add funds to my secured account?
- How do I set up direct deposit to my secured account?
- When will my direct deposit take effect?
- How do I add funds to my secured account?
- Can I deposit a check to my Zurp account?