You can switch over your direct deposit using our direct deposit feature that can be found under Spend.
- On the navigation bar at the bottom, tap on Spend
- Select Add funds
- Select Direct deposit
- Follow the instructions to set up direct deposit
If you are unable to locate your employer from the list, you may still be able to set up direct deposit. Find out if your employer supports direct deposit and can set it up manually - they might have a form for you to fill out. You’ll need to provide them with your account number and routing number. This information can be found by
Navigating to Settings > Account Settings > Account/Routing Numbers. From there you can view and copy your information.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Why can't I link my bank account?
- How do I remove a linked account?
- How do I link an account to add funds to my secured account?
- How do I set up direct deposit to my secured account?
- When will my direct deposit take effect?
- How do I add funds to my secured account?
- Can I deposit a check to my Zurp account?