There could be a number of reasons why your card hasn’t arrived. If your account was just opened or you only recently requested a replacement card, the card may still be in transit. We suggest allowing 2 weeks for your card to arrive.
If it’s been longer than that, we typically find that the card wasn’t received because there was an issue with the address on file for your account. Verifying your address is a great first step to figuring out why your card is delayed. You can do this right in the mobile app by going to Settings, then enter Account Settings and then select Mailing Address to view your address.
If your address is incorrect, or if it’s been more than 2 weeks and you still haven’t received your card, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our Zurp Experts will review your request and get back to you ASAP!
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- What kind of card does Zurp offer?
- How quickly after I’m approved can I use the card?
- What is a virtual Card?
- What is a secured card?
- How does my Zurp card help me build credit?
- Where can I see my available limit? (available balance)
- How long does it take for my card to arrive?
- Why haven’t I received my card?
- Can I have my card sent to a PO Box?
- Can I have my card sent sooner? (Can I have my card expedited? Card sent express mail?)