No, the physical card is sent via regular mail and will arrive in about 7 to 10 business days.
However, keep in mind that you immediately have access to your virtual card in the mobile app, which you can use for online purchases or to pay bills wherever credit cards are accepted.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- What kind of card does Zurp offer?
- How quickly after I’m approved can I use the card?
- What is a virtual Card?
- What is a secured card?
- How does my Zurp card help me build credit?
- Where can I see my available limit? (available balance)
- How long does it take for my card to arrive?
- Why haven’t I received my card?
- Can I have my card sent to a PO Box?
- Can I have my card sent sooner? (Can I have my card expedited? Card sent express mail?)