Unfortunately not, your address needs to fulfill the requirements of a physical address. We will send the card to the residential address that we have on file for you.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- What kind of card does Zurp offer?
- How quickly after I’m approved can I use the card?
- What is a virtual Card?
- What is a secured card?
- How does my Zurp card help me build credit?
- Where can I see my available limit? (available balance)
- How long does it take for my card to arrive?
- Why haven’t I received my card?
- Can I have my card sent to a PO Box?
- Can I have my card sent sooner? (Can I have my card expedited? Card sent express mail?)
Article is closed for comments.