A virtual card is a digital representation of the physical card and allows you to make purchases or pay bills online without having the physical card present at the time of the transaction.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- What kind of card does Zurp offer?
- How quickly after I’m approved can I use the card?
- What is a virtual Card?
- What is a secured card?
- How does my Zurp card help me build credit?
- Where can I see my available limit? (available balance)
- How long does it take for my card to arrive?
- Why haven’t I received my card?
- Can I have my card sent to a PO Box?
- Can I have my card sent sooner? (Can I have my card expedited? Card sent express mail?)
Article is closed for comments.