It's easy! Visit the App Store or Google Play, download the Zurp app, and sign up.
You’ll be asked to provide some basic information, like your name, address,(no P.O. Boxes please), mobile phone number, email, SSN, and date of birth.
In some cases, we may also ask for documentation to confirm your identity, but only if it's completely necessary.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Who can apply for a card with Zurp?
- Can I apply for a card if I live outside the U.S.?
- How do I sign up for a card with Zurp? (+ What information do I need to provide to complete my application?)
- Do I need to have a smartphone to use Zurp?
- Can I open a joint card account?
- How long does it take to apply for a card?
- Why do you need my SSN to apply?
- Why was my application declined?
Article is closed for comments.