Any U.S. resident over the age of 18 with a Social Security number and a U.S. residential address can apply for the Zurp card.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Can I open multiple accounts?
- Who can apply for a card with Zurp?
- Can I apply for a card if I live outside the U.S.?
- How do I sign up for a card with Zurp? (+ What information do I need to provide to complete my application?)
- Do I need to have a smartphone to use Zurp?
- Can I open a joint card account?
- How long does it take to apply for a card?
- Why do you need my SSN to apply?
- Why was my application declined?